• Individuals, including those living overseas or earning foreign income
  • Foreign nationals living in the US or with US-sourced income
  • Partnerships, Limited Liability Corporations, and S and C Corporations


  • Gifts and Estates
  • Foreign Bank Account Declarations (FBAR and FATCA)
  • IRS audits and inquiries including delinquent filings

As my client, you will never have to manage your tax matters alone. I am available all year-round, on a full-time basis to respond promptly to your questions and concerns.

I am accredited as an Enrolled Agent (EA) by the Internal Revenue Service, have a Master of Business Taxation and over 15 years experience in the financial industry.

My full-service practice focuses on providing prompt, personal attention to my clients. I have represented individuals, partnerships and corporations before the IRS and various state tax authorities.

Please schedule an initial consultation or contact me for further information.

(646) 580-2430


(815) 550-1262